Gate of Babylon Mod 1.17/1.16.5 implements a multitude of unique weapons into the game, which is grounded, rustic but striking in its way. People have always complained about how all the weapon mods are too complicated, some even bizarre, thus establishing detrimental effects on the overall game. For a prospect of having a detailed and well-balanced weapon mod, Gate of Babylon was created. With only four known essential offensive tools, the mod makes the game much better than before. By focusing on the stats behind a weapon instead of its appearance, the combat system is greatly improved due to the variation of weapons players could choose from. While the aspect of adding more weapons seems straightforward, it acts as a catalyst to better the game depth. Nevertheless, players would still need to choose between the types of weapons that suit them best.
- Shield, Rapier, Boardsword and more were added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Gate of Babylon Mod 1.17/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17