Gamingbarn’s Morph Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a new mechanic into Minecraft that allows you to transform into other creatures. Instead of just being a human character, you can now change into a different mob at will. In order to morph, you only need to type a command. When you turn into another creature, you will receive their perks, sometime their perks can be a disadvantage so use them wisely. For example, when you turn into a Bee, you can fly but water will kill you. A Creeper can create an explosion but you will also die in the process. Have fun!
- You can now turn into other mobs.
- Type [/trigger morph] or [/trigger (mob’s name)] to turn into the choosen mob.
- To activate their ability, press Shift.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Gamingbarn’s Morph Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1