Fx Control Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is a simple mod that gives you full control of player effects based on various conditions. It is based on a rule system. The rule file is located in config/rfcontrol.
There are currently five rule files:
- effects.json: with this file you can add potion effects or set the player on fire based on various conditions. You can use this to give the player various potion effects or set him/her on fire. The conditions can be anything like dimension, time of the day, biome, block the player is standing on, items he is holding, …
- breakevents.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player tries to break a block
- placeevents.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player tries to place a block
- leftclicks.json: with this file you can control what happens with the player left-clicks a block
- rightclicks.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player right-clicks a block
This mod is also compatible with Lost Cities (rules based on buildings for example), Baubles, Serene Seasons, and Game Stages.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fx Control Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1