Furniture is a simple data pack that will adds a lot of new decoration blocks into Minecraft.
Lists of new furnitures/blocks:
- Bedside Cabinet 14 type
- Chair 14 type
- Couch 16 color
- Cutting Board 8 type
- Frying Pan
- Gas Stove
- Kitchen Cabinet
- Lamp 16 color
- Plate 8 type
- Stool 9 type 16 color
- Table 14 type
- Trash Bin
- Washing Machine
- And a lot more!
In order to craft these new items, you need to create a special Crafting Table first.
To do so, you need to put down a barrel and then drop a normal crafting table on top of it.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Furniture Data Pack Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.17:
For Minecraft 1.16: