Funky Flora Data Pack 1.17.1 improves vanilla trees, add more grass, flowers, and more into your world! Funky Flora aims to make your world a bit more lively by adding more vegetation. Throughout your journey, you will find a lot more flowers, ferns, fungi, and more. The swamp now has mangroves, the jungle now has mushrooms, and the mountain full of grass. Even with all the additions, Funky Flora manages to maintain the vanilla feeling of Minecraft!
- Better botany life.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Funky Flora Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1