Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds fruit trees from Cuisine mod, including:
- Orange Tree
- Lemon Tree
- Lime Tree
- Mandarin Tree
- Pomelo Tree
- Citron Tree
- Grapefruit Tree
- Apple Oak Tree
- Cherry Tree
- ??? Tree
- Bee Hybridization (Requires MixinBootstrap)
- Also added 2 new wood types.
- 3 basic trees (citron, lime and mandarin) are generated in warm forest or plains biomes.
- You need to collect saplings and hybriding them (or craft them together if hybridization module is diabled) to make better spices.
- Oak apple tree sapling is gathered by breaking oak leaves by player
- Trees will not grow new fruit if they droped about 80 fruit. Harvesting fruit by right clicking does not count in.
- Tree leaves only allow items and flying animals move through. You can use them as a filter
- You can shear leaves and bloom them, but they can’t grow fruits
MixinBootstrap (Optional, for Bee Hybridization)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Kiwi Library and MixinBootstrap.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5