FreshCreeper Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft introduces three different unique models of Creeper depending on which type of biomes players are currently situated. At the moment, there are three locations where players will get to encounter these strange creatures, the Lush Caves, Dripstone Caves, and Mushroom Island. While these new creepers can look adorable and cute, they are just as dangerous as their original version. There is a little bugger as players would need to name a creeper Sporer when they are in the Mushroom Island, as this location doesn’t allow hostile creatures.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
FreshCreeper Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1