Four Sticks Map (1.17.1) is a house map created by Belial6. This map introduces us to the creation of Peregrin Took’s home – one of the famous Hobbits in the Fellowship of the Ring. The creation is based on the signature structure of the Hobbit Hole with a touch of the creator’s imagination. Taking a tour around the house, you can see that there are a pasture, a small orchard, a barley field, and a beautiful flower field. The house looks gorgeous on the outside and even more stunning with its special design on the inside. Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!