There is never enough food. Especially in Minecraft. Foods Plus 2 Addon (1.19) is a complete overhaul of the original, featuring tons of new foods, mobs, crops, blocks, and more. Additionally, This addon is also compatible with most other addons, and it’s survival friendly as well.
This action-packed addon features tons of new crops, foods, blocks, and more!
If you are a fan of the original foods plus addon, you’ll most likely like this one too.
(Before using this addon, be sure to enable both “Holiday Creator Features” and “Custom Biomes”.)
- 29+ New Crops
- New trees
- New blocks
- 40+ new foods!
- More Mobs!
- This addon comes with tons of neat new foods to mess around with! with more being added in the future
How to cook and craft
- Some food will need to be crafted, to do this just go into a crafting bench and hit the toggle on the top left and it should show you all the recipes
How to cook
- The food has to be cooked using a smoker.
- Some foods, such as kabobs and smores, for example, have to be cooked over a campfire
Overview of the foods
- Much like the original, this version contains a ton of different varieties of food from both fiction and real life!
- All of the foods can be gained either from survival or creative, here is a short overview of some of the foods featured in this mod.
- Kabobs! these guys can be crafted in a crafting bench, then you can roast them over a campfire.
- Pies have to be crafted and then baked! they provide a lot of saturation
Fruits and veggies
- All the fruit and veggies can be found in the “crops” section in the creative menu. these foods are grown from the various crops featured in this addon.
- This mod comes with some neat crops! they all have a Semi-Vanilla look to theme and range from simple 2d crops to 3D ones as well! and best of all these new crops don’t require a geometry fixer to work.
- The various seeds can be gained by trading with the wandering farmer.
- Each crop has 4 different stages, similarly to vanilla crops, once they are fully grown they typically change to a darker color and are bigger
- Nether Berries only grow on the nether rack! they will give you nether berries once they are harvested
- Lava lily only grows on magma blocks, they will give you magma flowers when they are harvested
- Everybody’s favorite plant, these guys are grown from saplings and can also grow fruit as well.
Here’s a simple overview of the new trees featured in this addon:
- You can harvest their leaves and turn them into maple syrup on the crafting table! Additionally, you can also craft some new planks from their logs as well.
- The logs can be crafted into red planks
- Cherry blossoms can grow cherry’s!
- They can also be cut down and turned into pink planks
- These trees, come in many different sizes, they can be planted using saplings and will grow coco-nuts to.
- Their logs can also be turned into a neat tropical brown color, also note that due to the sheer size of the palm trees, when you place their sapling and the tree grows there’s a chance it can destroy some of the nearby blocks, so make sure to place these in a wide open field to avoid any damage.
- These trees only grow on soul sand, soul soil, and dirt! once they are grown they will grow soul fruit. Their roots can also be used to craft soul lights.
- This addon also features some new mobs! at the moment they are mostly for aesthetics, however, more uses will be added in the future
- These are aesthetic mobs, meaning that they are mostly just for looks
- They can also be tied to a lead
- The wandering farmer can be found wandering around in the overworld! you can buy various seeds and saplings from him.
- They can be used to build new structures and other things
Other ways to get items
- You can get the items by using commands, “example: /give @s foodsplus2:”
Where to find things in the creative menu
- All of the foods can be found in the “nature” section of the creative menu, however, some items such as seeds and crops can be found in their own categories as well.
- Before using this addon, be sure to enable both “Holiday Creator Features” and “Custom Biomes”.