Florist Profession Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces into the game a completely new villager’s profession, the florist. It is evident that picking up flowers is a monotonous task that nobody wants to do, although the idea of having flowers in bases as a decoration is quite enticing. Aware of this, the villagers set out to train and implement into their villages a new employee, who will commute the world to acquire rare and unique flowers. Players can trade their emeralds for precious flowers. Furthermore, players can even buy out a Christmas pine tree as the spirit of the Holiday is arriving. However, these rare flowers’ prices can sometimes be exorbitant, so make sure you bargain to get the right price.
- A New Villager’s Profession is added.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Florist Profession Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1