Five Nights At Freddy’s Redux Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 was based on the famous horror series FNAF, featuring the most terrifying and wicked entities ever known to the gaming community. Implementing into Minecraft a dark and moody atmosphere, combining with its creepy and twisted art, FNAF’s Redux is known for being the best representation of the game. It’s great for roleplaying, map-building but not so much for the standard survival mode so be sure of what you’re getting into before installing the Pack as Foxy might haunt your dream. Five Nights At Freddy’s Redux comes with a very standard resolution of 16x, but it’s already terrifying enough to give players a hell of an experience.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Five Nights At Freddy’s Redux Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2