Fish’s Undead Rising Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 aims to add some dangerous mobs into the vanilla game. Player will reward some special loots from slaughtering these mobs and will be enabled to craft some useful items with these loots.
Foglet gazing: This is the scene you’ll see when you venture into the swampland at night
Wendigo: Wendigo thrives in the coniferous forest. If you find a lot of animal carcass all around, then you might encounter one, RUN!
Ptera: Ptera lives deep in the primitive lush jungle. It’ll hover on its poor victim, waiting for the best chance to strike.
Salamander: These salamanders will barrage everything they’ve come across, especially those naive adventures.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fish’s Undead Rising Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2