First-person Model Mod 1.18/1.17.1 enables the third-person Model in first-person, so you can experience Minecraft from Steve’s real perspective. This mod doesn’t change any animations, so you also get to see Mojangs questionable animation decisions (looking at you, shield + bow). However this mod adds so few and simple mixin hooks into the game, it should work with other mods that come out(MoBends, a real eating/crawling animation, custom 3d armor, etc).
Since this mod is purely visual, it will also work on vanilla servers.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
First-person Model Mod 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18