Firewolf Resource Pack 1.17.1, 1.14.4 for Minecraft is one of the best pack out there currently. It comes with a resolution of 128 x 128 meaning it is an HD Pack. In my opinion, this Pack can suit into any playstyle because of how familiar it is to vanilla Minecraft while still being sharp and smooth with all the textures. This Resource Pack will bring you a realistic and a little RPG-ish feeling. Having many unique 3D models such as doors, rails, torches, etc.. Along with many new updates coming, Firewolf also offers over 300 custom textures, unique features such as connecting textures for glass and stained glass, more vibrant grass and foliage and an HD user interface currently under development.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Firewolf Resource Pack 1.17.1, 1.14.4 Download Links
for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.14.2, 1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.14.4
for Minecraft 1.17.1