Author: disgusted_aardvark ❘ 35 mins ago ❘ 20 views
Firefighting Mod 1.12.2 is useful to anyone whose base has been burnt down by an accidental lava spillage, or maybe a deliberate one!
- It adds a fire extinguisher, which when used with basic extinguisher powder in your inventory will roughly extinguish fire around you.
- It also adds asbestos paste, which when crafted with wood planks makes them fire-resistant.
- In addition, it adds a firehose and water cells used as ammo – fire projectile water!
- The flame-retardant cloth is added, which can be used to craft fire-protection armor.
- Coming soon: Flame-retardant curtains and Carpets.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Firefighting Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2