Fire Rekindled Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft implements a small set of animations into the game, which is pertained to mostly fire displaying. While fire animations such as campfire and smoke are definitely well-done by Mojang, it often feels very repetitive and slow due to its lack of frames. With Fire Rekindled, all fire animations are revamped to have 32 to 64 frames per second, making them seem more convincing and realistic. Furthermore, new animations are kept to be tantamount to the vanilla art style, therefore it won’t seem out of place.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Fire Rekindled Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1