Fire Extinguisher Mod 1.18.1 introduces into the game a 3D-modelled block, which was made to resemble the fire extinguisher in real life. Normally, the only method of putting out the fire is to pour a bucket of water on them, hoping they would be completely out. However, when dealing with bigger fires, such as forest fires, players can’t jump into individual trees hoping to get everything off. Such incapability leads to the advent of Fire Extinguisher, with this utility item in hand, players don’t have to be scared of any major fires ever again as they can put them off using this powerful tool. At the same time, players can utilize this tool to blind enemies during combat.
- Fire Extinguisher and related items are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fire Extinguisher Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1