Fins and Tails Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a plethora of ocean entities, which varies from colorful fish to unique mudhorse. Minecraft’s has invariably known for its colorful ocean biomes, albeit lack of diversification in marine life. With Fins and Tails, however, such dearth will no longer be an issue as the Mod accommodates a ton of content for the ocean enthusiasts. From now on, the commute that was once monotonous will be no more as players will be greeted with quality contents. Players can hunt, collect, tame and even search for artifacts as well as commodities that can be acquired through the new marine life.
- Ocean got upgraded with a plethora of new entities as well as commodities.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fins and Tails Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5