Finds the Button 15 Levels Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a finding map created by CRAFTGAMER31. Just as its name, there are 15 levels, 5 of them are completely new drop levels compare to the previous map version. The goal is very simple, complete all 15 levels and reach the end of the map to win the game. The map is not too hard but it is a decent challenge and a good map to practice finding skills. Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Finds the Button 15 Levels Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12