Findrek’s 3D Buckets and Fish Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft revamps the bucket and the fishes once they are caught by making these models 3D. It is always strange to see the bottle being one-dimension while other blocks are 3D, while technically bucket is just an item, it just feels wrong sometimes to hold a one dimensional bucket. With Findrek idea, however, the bucket will now have a depth due to its 3D Models and all the fishes you caught in the bucket will also be 3D as well. This will be much easier for the eyes to capture what is going on when you go out fishing.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Findrek’s 3D Buckets and Fish Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5