Find The Button Map 1.18.1 is a finding map created by Nordic Studios. When you are tired of all the skill-based challenges like parkour or dropper games, find the button is a perfect alternative choice to enjoy! Your goal in “Find the Button” is totally simple, you need to find the hidden button to unlock the next level! There are a total of 25 levels for you to get through, each of them with a different theme and design. Do your best to find the button on each level, and if you ever get stuck, remember to look in the smallest or most hidden places you can find!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Find The Button Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1