Find That Wood Lookin’ Button Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a finding map created by HugoTheGamer. Concluding of 6 levels, your goals is to finish all of them to win the game. Each level will have a button, and if you can find out where it is, you win. This is the very first map created by the creator so it may have some bugs but doesn’t worry and play. Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Find That Wood Lookin’ Button Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12