Fertilization Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds additional variants of bone meal for all your fertilization needs that will speed up your cumbersome farming acts. By using compressed bone meal, you can grind that one plant that you need lots of much quicker. If you want to go way over the top, extremely compressed bone meal will have you covered – with its ability to apply a more than half a stack of bone meal in one go.
- Compressed Bone Meal: crafted out of four bone meal, basically applies four bone meal in one click (and auto-harvests, of course).
- Extremely Compressed Bone Meal: same as Compressed, except it’s 36 times as powerful as bone meal (and auto-harvests, still).
- Bone Meal: can now grow vines downwards (just right-click vines with bone meal).
- Florist’s Bone Meal: which can be used on grass to grow only flowers (and no annoying grass).
- Ability to get more of a specific flower by using Florist’s Bone Meal on it.
- Ability to get pretty big trees by using the extremely compressed bone meal on a sapling.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fertilization Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.18
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1