Fauna Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a plethora of realistic animals, which are often found in the real world. While the number of creature Mods is quite abundant these days, they often focus on creating prevalent creatures. However, Fauna’s emphasis is on the avian and water creatures as this is a field that not many have explored or pushed to its greatest potential. With Fauna additions, players can witness some of the most beautiful and magnificent creatures once they choose to commute the world once again, but this time, deciding to look up. During these expeditions, players can even capture them and put these exotic animals into their own bases to breed them.
- Realistic Avian and Water Animals are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fauna Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5