Farsight Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) allows players to set their sight further in order to observe Minecraft’s landscapes in all of their glories. While Minecraft is an unlimited world and players can travel to anywhere they want, their views are often limited by how powerful their PCs are as the more they see, the less FPS they would be getting. Even at maximum, players can’t really see really far away as they are often deterred by the slow chunks loading, especially in multiplayer servers. With Farsight, such adversity will be completely eradicated and replaced with a new system that can facilitate players’ sighting. The technology that this Mod entails can be explained using four features, Higher View Distance on Client Side, no additional Load/Lag and it could work on any Resource Packs.
- Players can see much further with the improvements in Client-Side Viewing, Load and Lag time.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Farsight Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2