FantasyCraft Rehaul Data Pack is a data pack that will bring new elements, features into the game, turning it into a RPG game. If you’re sick of the plain old survival Minecraft then this data pack is for you! You will be able to experience a completely new Minecraft with this pack.
FantasyCraft Rehaul will be bringing many new features into the game.
- A class system. You can choose between Mage, Knight, Archer when starting the game. Each class will have its own advantages.
- New health system along with mana. You now start with 100 health instead of 20. Your health can also be increases in various way such as equipping items, leveling up, etc.
- New mob system. Hostile Mobs are now much stronger and more dangerous. They can spawn with powerful equipments as well as the ability to cast spell. When die, they will drop Emerald, which is an important item to crafting.
- New crafting system. To craft the new items in the pack, you will first need to acquire a special crafting table. You can do so by throwing 8 Cobblestone and 1 Iron Ingot on a Crafting Table.
- And much more!
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
FantasyCraft Rehaul Data Pack Download Link
For Minecraft 1.17: