Fantasy Observatory Build Map (1.18.1) is a creation map designed by Chiisai_Khoahri. This map is here to offer players a stunning fantasy-style build of an observatory in the middle of the ocean. You can see the build’s fantasy vibe through its structure with separate towers, a little mini airBallon hybrid and a decorative moon hook at the front. The observatory is known with the name The Lone Observer, which explains its limited but comfortable size for one observer. The build also features a telescope room, 2 bedrooms in the house extension, chain link motor thing on the back and a mini wind turbine. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!