Fall Through Slime Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds into the game a new feature, in which, players will no longer be able to stand on regular slimes as they can no longer support an individual’s weight. While this Mod doesn’t seem to have any real functions besides making the game more difficult for the average player. However, after playing around with these new interactions for the new slimes, players will soon find it quite intriguing as they can have some fun after a long hour of constantly working inside the mine. Immersing yourself in the slimes, players would be able to relax, take some times to think about what to do next in the vast world of Minecraft.
- Players can no longer stand on regular slimes as they will slowly fall through it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.