Explosion Arena is a PvE map from jasontime12345. The gameplay is simple but enjoyable. You will spawn with an infinite supply of arrows, a knockback stick, a bow, a detonator blaze rod, ender pearls, and 15 seconds of invincibility. To detonate all of your existing arrows, hold down the detonator stick. With your invulnerability, you can rocket jump with your arrows to your desired location. Ender pearls replenish themselves automatically over time. Drop your blaze rod if you’re stuck and need a quick reset. Rare items spawn in the center of the arena, providing players with powerful items such as Black Hole (teleport all players to a location on the map), Gatling Gun, Revealing Egg (display tag of all enemies), and so on. We believe this map will be perfect for you to have an exciting night fight with your friends. Download the map from the link below and enjoy.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Explosion Arena Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x