Enriched Shields Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a plethora of new and unique shields into Minecraft. Shield in Minecraft is a powerful item that can block the majority of incoming damages from enemies. However, it is also quite bland. Besides blocking damage, it does nothing else. If you are looking for more exciting shields, this data pack is for you. These new shields from the Enriched Shields data pack will surely spice up your gameplay. They each have unique effects that occur when blocking damage, allowing you to retaliate while also defending!
- A variety of shields to spice up your gameplay.
- You need to hold the shield in your off-hand for it to work.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Enriched Shields Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1