Enderporter Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new travel method, a simple teleportation system. As players commute between the Overworld and a plethora of other dimensions, soon, the rudimentary portals that serve as a gateway will be inadequate due to how frequent ones desire to move between worlds. With Enderporter, however, a simple shift-right-click onto a block using the Advanced Pearl will set the destination point. Subsequently, players can insert them into the Enderporter and use it to commute between worlds, or simply just one location to another.
- A New Travel System was implemented into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Enderporter Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5