Endemic Mod (1.18.2) adds into the game a new feature, in which, players can grow trees endemic to their biomes with regular saplings. Normally, whenever players chop down the trees that are situated in unique biomes like the swamp, the beach, they wouldn’t be able to grow back similar trees as players can only grow regular oaks and birch trees. With Endemic, however, players are granted a chance to regrow the entire forests to their former glories. At the same time, players can also customise how their saplings are grown in the Overworld as they can tweak the category and set it to normal, stunted, or a dead and dreaded tree.
- Players can customise trees’ growth.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.