End Remastered Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 implements into the game a new mechanism to open up to gate to The End. As Minecraft ages, the traditional method to get to the Ender Dragon has proven to be obsolete and quite bland. Such monotonous mechanism has no place in the new era, therefore, a Mod dedicated to revamp said process completely was created. With End Remastered, it will no longer be as easy as collect 11 Ender Eyes, rather, players will have to travel far and wide to collect eleven ancient Eyes. Nether Eye, which can be found in the Nether Fortresses, Rogue Eye in the Jungle Pyramid, Black Eye in Buried Chest, Magical Eye in Woodland Mansion, Lost Eye in the Mineshaft, Wither Eye from the Wither, Guardian Eye from Elder Guardian and the End Crystal Eye from the End Crystal. In the subsequent stage, players will have to look for a new construction, an actual End Fortress where an enormous castle lies. Look for the throne room and complete your ritual by right-click onto the Grey Frame with a Powered Core.
- A new mechanism to enter the End has been added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
End Remastered Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5