End Castle Rift Map 1.18.1 is a castle map designed by DisappointedFrog. If you are into structures created in the End theme, this map is for you! The End Castle Rift is a build to the End Portal Rift with 4 towers surrounding a small end-island and a custom “end tree” on top of it. There are bridges that connect the 4 towers, making it easier for players to move from one to another. Moreover, the castles are yet to be furnished as there will be more updates in the future, you can always take this chance to decorate them as you like! Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
End Castle Rift Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1