Enchant with Mobs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 implements into the game a famous enemy, which belongs to the Dungeons series. While the original idea for the Enchanter is excellent, the entity is exclusive to the RPG game, hence the release of “Enchant with Mobs”. The Mod successfully recreated the dangers in which the Enchanter brings along. If you ever face one of these enemies in the wilderness, make sure to finish them first as they’ll start enchanting surrounding allies to create a powerful army. The Mod increases the game overall difficulty, and brings into the game a fresh new challenge for players to overcome.
- Enchanter will make its surrounding mobs stronger.
- Enchanter will be spawned randomly around the world.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Enchant with Mobs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5