Edible Nether Wart Mod 1.18/1.17.1 allows players to consume the Nether Wart by cooking it up in the furnace. Normally, commuting through the Nether is often considered to be dangerous and quite challenging as players are unable to find a reliable food source down in this realm. To overcome this handicap, players often have to bring along with them an abundance amount of food. With Edible Nether Wart, players can now just pick up the wart and cook them by utilizing the orthodox furniture. Players will never have to worry about running out of food to eat down in the Nether ever again as they can now harvest the wart around the Nether to consume at all times.
- Nether Wart can now be cooked and eaten.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Edible Nether Wart Mod 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18