Eden Ring Mod (1.18.1, 1.17.1) introduces into the game a new dimension, which takes place in a gigantic ring around a planet. This ring is rumored to have its own atmosphere and creatures can exist and thrive in this environment. However, to the average players, they would not know about the existence of this magnificent location without a little research onto the nature of the universe. This beautiful dimension can be accessed once players are done with constructing a complex portal, which requires a numerous of different items being placed in the correct order. Once players arrive onto the Eden Ring, the first thing they will notice is how beautiful the sky is as players can see their original planets from the Ring. At the same time, there are many unique features such as Gravity Control as well as special artifacts and structures for players to explore.
- Players can travel to the Eden Ring of a planet by constructing a complex Portal.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.