Easy Steel & More Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is designed for vanilla+ play, respecting the supremacy of Diamond and providing the player with additional choices for tools, weapons, and armor. This mod adds Flint, Bronze, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Hardened Steel and Tungsten-Carbide to provide a fuller range of choices between Vanilla’s Stone and Diamond.
Where the materials fit with Vanilla:
The Crack Hammer will be an important tool! Right-click on various ores and it will randomly drop 3, 2, or 1 powdered ores. There is a small chance you will just get stone powder. Drop rates can be adjusted in the config. Works on coal, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, copper, tin, titanium, and tungsten. If ore blocks from other mods have proper Forge ore tags, it will work on those as well.
It you want more balance in the game, you can disable the right-click feature of the Crack Hammer and Hand Shovel in the config file.
Minecraft 1.14 introduced a new Blast Furnace. One of the best uses of a Blast Furnace is to make alloys. This mod adds a simple method to make steel and bronze.
While many ores process faster in the Blast Furnace, compared to the regular Furnace, Carbon and Steel take much longer. Copper, tin, and bronze are a little slower than normal.
- Four ores are added to world generation: Bornite (copper), Cassiterite (tin), Rutile (titanium), and Wolframite (tungsten); harvest by right-clicking on the ores with a Crack Hammer to get powders; ores can be disabled in the config
- Carbon is obtained by using a crack hammer (right-click) on coal ore, dropping carbon powder
- Bronze is made by mixing copper and tin powders (3×1) in crafting table and processing the Raw Bronze in a regular Furnace
- Steel is made by mixing carbon powder and iron powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Steel in a Blast Furnance
- Titanium Alloy is made by mixing carbon powder and titanium powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Titanium Alloy in a Blast Furnance
- Hardened Steel is made by mixing raw steel and carbon powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Hardened Steel in a Blast Furnance
- Tungsten-Carbide is made by mixing tungsten powder and carbon powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Tungsten_Carbide in a Blast Furnance
- Crack Hammer provide ore doubling for copper, tin, tungsten, iron, gold, diamond, and emerald.
- Starting in an Extreme Hills Biome is helpful since ores may be exposed on the surface
- Use a Hand Shovel to gather Sharp Flint to make flint tools. Use by right-clicking on Gravel blocks, random chance to get either flint or sharp flint.
- Using a pickaxe on ore yields (1) powder, using a Crack Hammer on ores yields (2) powders
- Carbon Powders are obtained by right-clicking with a Crack Hammer on Coal Ore
- Iron Nuggets can be crafted into Iron Links, which can be crafted into vanilla Chain Mail
- Bronze and Steel Armor/Tools/Weapons can be made from Silent Mechanisms bronze and steel
- Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Ingots – used to make Steel Plate
- Flint/Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Tools and Weapons – made from ingots and sticks
- Steel/Hardened Steel Bows and Crossbows
- Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Armor – made from Bronze, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Hardened Steel, and Tungsten-Carbide Plates
- Copper, Tin, Titanium, and Tungsten Ingot included for cross mod compatibility
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Easy Steel & More Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1