Easy Shulker Boxes Mod (1.18.2) introduces into the game a new feature, in which, players can interact with the shulker boxes directly from their inventories to open rather than having to put them on the ground to access it. Since shulker boxes are often considered to be the most useful when it comes to storing and preserving items as they can contain a large number of blocks, many players see them as an advanced version of the regular chests as they can also pick Shulker boxes up without the content inside being destroyed. However, the only minor issue with these boxes is that players would have to place them down in order to open it, which is quite troubling to many as they want these monotonous activities to be swift and quick. With Easy Shulker, players can open these boxes without having to place them down.
- Players can open up shulker boxes that are inside their inventories.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.