Easy Breeding Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 adds the ability to breed animals (excepting Ocelots and Wolves) by tossing their breeding food on the ground near them. This allows very simple automated animal breeding with only vanilla tools.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Easy Breeding Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5