Earth Mobs Mod 1.14.4 contains mobs, blocks, and other features from the spin-off game Minecraft Earth! While having a vanilla survival twist!
- New pig variant which are created when pigs locate mud pits in swamps, or manually if a player uses a bucket of mud
- When a pig sees mud it will happily jump in there, rolling around until it becomes all muddy!
- When muddy, it will have a tulip flower on their head, which the player could shear to drop a dye of the corresponding color of the flower. New dye source!
- After two minutes the mud will then dry on the pig and it will become a dry muddy pig. They will then skedaddle into the mud again and the cycle will repeat
- Can be cleaned and become a regular pig again by taking a bath in water. Will still look for mud when they can!
- Can be ridden like a regular pig, but they go extra speedy and (float-y) in mud. New reason to ride pigs! And you could do muddy pig races!
- New mob that spawns exclusively in the Flower Forests biome in a circle of Golden Blooms
- Walks around leaving Golden Blooms behind, sometimes eating them as well to heal itself
- Is territorial. Will headbutt when near the cow’s personal space
- Can be manually created by feeding a cow an enchanted golden apple. Breeding with regular golden apples
- Can be sheared back into a normal cow
- Speeds up growth for nearby crops when it sleeps at night, useful to put one in your backyard
- Golden Bloom flowers act like the opposite of wither roses. Giving regeneration when walked on but slowly. Making them best for emergency healing
- New mob that spawns in the mushroom biomes. Hiding from the sunlight
- Sometimes lays Smelly Eggs. Which when thrown gives 5 seconds of slowness, and a rare chance to convert specific mobs to their mushroom counterparts
- Are bred differently. A Cluckshroom would have to be surrounded with other mushrooms in a dark space, in order to grow them up into other Cluckshrooms.
- Can be sheared back into a regular chicken
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Earth Mobs Mod 1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4