Early-Game Buckets Mod 1.16.5 adds into the game three new bucket variations, which can be crafted during the early game, thus facilitating the earlier progression of the game as players cannot find iron buckets during this time period. From now on, players can utilize more common materials such as woods, clays, and ceramic in order to get water into their bases or create a Nether Portal without having to look for rarer materials such as Iron. The needs to search in treasure chests are also no longer necessary as players could just punch a tree down to get a bucket. During the endgame, players are also lifted off the pressure of having to constantly spend their precious iron ingots to craft buckets.
- Players can now craft three different types of buckets.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Early-Game Buckets Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5