Dynamic View Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a small/light serverside utility mod to help to balance lag(tps) and chunk view/load distance. When the server is not lagging it increases the chunk view distance, once it goes over the given lag threshold it reduces the chunk view distance. This mod is only required on the server, may add some client functionality in the future.
- Min Chunk view distance
- Max Chunk view distance
- Average tick time to balance around
- Update frequency
Average tick time config details:
- The average tick time in the config allows you to determine the target tps.
- Tick time = <50 ms = 20 TPS, Tick time = 100 -> 10 TPS, tick time = 200 -> 5 TPS.
- 1sec = 1000miliseconds = 1000/X = tps
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Dynamic View Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1