Dungeons and Artifacts Mod 1.16.5 adds into Minecraft another incredible storyline to be a substitute for the bland, old Steve. Venturing through the game will no longer be the same, as players quickly realize a plethora of dungeons is popping here and there during their adventure. Most notably, the invasion of the unknown entities are proving to be quite the threat even to veteran players. Indeed, with the additions of DnA, Minecraft won’t be another easy and breeze run with the friendly neighbour Creepers sometimes decide to blow itself up, rather a challenging nightmare toward the overworld. Despite such augmentation in the game difficulty, there are fortunes to be discovered with the risks. The rationale, therefore pushing players toward dangerous.
- Graveyards with Wraiths and a mini boss.
- Spider’s lair with its Queen.
- A plethora of new artifacts.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Dungeons and Artifacts Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5