Drunken Mug Mod 1.18.1 introduces into the game a bunch of new beverages ranging from fictional drinks like the Chorus Brandy to real-life inspired beverages such as beer, mead. After a long day of constant mining, many players would be exhausted and rather spend the rest of their night with peers than touch another piece of material. With this in mind, Drunken Mug was created in order to cater to those wanting to have a fun time. With a regular Keg, any drinks can be crafted, however,
if one drinks an overwhelming amount of beverage, they will fall into a state of tipsy and won’t be able to move at all. The only advice we have for the younger players is that they should control themselves not to go overboard with the whole drinking event.
- Players can craft delicious beverages to drink.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Drunken Mug Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1