Dreams Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces two new dimensions into Minecraft. They are called the dream dimensions, and they can be accessed through sleeping in a bed. Usually, sleeping is an action that you can do to pass the night or set your spawn point. However, with this data, when you sleep, you will enter a whole new world. You can either enter the dream world or the nightmare world. The dream world is a peaceful dimension filled with trees and flowers. On the other hand, the nightmare world is scary and you can easily die there. Your nightmare world is filled with ghasts that can teleport, flying creepers, and huge phantoms. Have fun!
- Nightmare Dimension and Dream Dimension.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Dreams Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1