Draylar’s Battle Towers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a take on the popular Battle Towers mod. It was made using the Fabric API, which runs on 1.14. This mod adds some very tall towers full of loot and a big boss that wants to say hi to you.
Once you have installed this mod, you will find Battle Towers scattered across the land with high rarity. Unlike previous versions of the mod, my take intends for the structures to be very uncommon, but this can be changed with the config. Each floor in a tower is also very hard; you’re rewarded with great loot.
Each tower has a variable number of floors, ranging from 10-13 by default. Each floor has a special design with unique mobs that compliment the floor’s theme. Within chests found on each floor, you will find Boss Keys.
Once you reach the final floor, you’ll find a Boss Lock:
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Draylar’s Battle Towers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5