Doom Hardcore Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new hellish difficulty into Minecraft. If you ever felt like Minecraft is too easy for you then you can try to take on this data pack! Doom Hardcore will make a lot of changes to every hostile mob in the game and make it hell for you to survive. For example, humanoid mobs such as Zombies and Skeletons will spawn with extra armors and weapons. Creepers now explode almost immediately upon interaction, they also have various effects on them such as Blind to slow you down. Wither Skeleton can shoot explosive arrows, different variants of Ghasts that can turn invisible, etc. To summarize, everything got a lot faster and stronger just so that they can kill you. If you somehow manage to get to the boss, well… Good luck!
- A hellish difficulty for veteran players.
- Customization to make it even harder.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Doom Hardore Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1