Don’t Stop Falling Map 1.18.1 is a dropper map created by TBC_Miles. Many players love dropper maps as much as they enjoy the idea of falling freely while avoiding obstacles on the way. Without the final ground, players in dropper maps need to maintain their falling status to stay alive as long as possible, which will also be your main goal in this map! Don’t Stop Falling is a unique dropper map that has no bottom, players will keep falling in an infinite dropper of randomly generated obstacles. The longer you fall, the higher score you will get! Download this map from the links below and enjoy this score-based dropper map!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Don’t Stop Falling Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1