Doggy Care Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.18.1) introduces a new leveling system for your pet wolf. If you ever wanted your wolves, dogs to be stronger then this data pack is for you. All of your tamed dogs now have the ability to absorb experience and level up. When leveling up, they gain stats and unlock unique perks. You can keep track of your pet’s level by having them sit on a Dog Bed then use a bone to right-click on them. To craft a Dog Bed, you need to craft a Station Crafter first by throwing a Bone on a Crafting Table. The Station Crafter can also be used to craft Dog Toys as well. Dog Toys are items that you can give to your pet for additional stats or skills. You can give them the toys by throwing toys at them, however, your dog needs the “Tactician” perk in order to use toys.
- A new leveling system for your pet wolves.
- Everything new that you can craft is in the Station Crafter. To get the Station Crafter, throw a Bone on a Crafting Table.
- You can use this command to level up one of your wolf to max level right away [/function doglvlup:start]
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.